vendredi 5 octobre 2012

Textes de Vélina - octobre 2012


One day
 

One day I'll see you again

One day I'll smile at you

And laugh at your jokes

One day I'll tell you how much I love you… How much I miss you

One day I'll cross your path again

One day I'll wink at you again

And jiggles at your jokes

One day I'll tell you how much I’ve learned from you

One day I'll be with you again

One day I'll see you at the pole

And break the veil of your silence

One day I'll whisper to you

Remember me

Remember me Daddy

Remember me

Velina, October 1st, 2012

 

Sorrow

The day you died

The day I mourn

I started to walk in the dark

Being the shadow of my shadow

 

Too many things were left undone

So very little was said

 

Black bird

Nocturnal butterfly

Us shall yearly visit

Forever reminding me of you

 

Too many things are on my mind

So much was left unsaid

 

Scattered thoughts

I'm breathless!

 

The pain is still too strong

I’ve buried it deep in me and kept on walking in the dark

 

Smiling will never be the same

Laughing will always miss a sound

 

Regrets

Pain

Tears

Sorrow

Are my best friend

 

Walking by my side as I try to continue

As I try to let you go

 

Fearful of yesterday's memories

Fearless of today's brightness

Every day I miss you

 

And forever

I'll keep your memory with me

I'll carry you in my heart

And make you live through me

The thousands years you should have lived

Shadow of my shadow

Pain of my pain

 

Forever

 
Velina, October 1st, 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire